Saturday, November 19, 2011

1st blog post ever!!

So, here it is, my first blog post. Kind of a big deal, to me anyway. I've had the idea for a blog for a while now, but didn't tell anyone for a long time. Especially my husband, only because he is so supportive that I'd have one in the next five minutes, so I had to keep it in. Once I got it out, I felt better, confident in the idea. But that was also a few months ago. So, here it is, a long time coming and its not so bad at all!


I'm excited to finally have a place to share parts of our exciting little life together. To start off, here are a few phone pics (nope, not the best quality) of our weekend together. 




Its finally fall here! (we're both wearing short sleeves)








I love that I live somewhere with palm trees... in the middle of the park! Over a year later and I still get excited about them. Oh, yes, and the beach that I can go to any time. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your nice comment today!