Sunday, November 27, 2011

Family Time

This weekend was such a wonderful time off from work! We spent our time with my parents who made the 5 (turned 7) hour drive to join us for Thanksgiving, and it was so great! We spent a night playing games, dinners making toasts and days shopping and being outside.
On thanksgiving day, before my mom and I began all the cooking, we went to the park and played frisbee - I love things like this! It's such a tradition to do something outside in the sun and 70 degrees made it perfect.

Matt and I took it easy on Sunday night and Monday (recovering from the 6 hours my mom and I shopped!) and we spent some time at a cute little dock area I love. I don't think its supposed to be any sort of attraction, but there is this shrimp boat I cannot get over. It's a favorite place of mine in Savannah, definitely my favorite boat - you just can't get a bad picture of it!

Time together with my parents is so sweet, loved every minute of time with them. Thanks for coming all the way down south, mom and dad!!

(click to enlarge)







 



Isn't that boat the cutest!!? What did you do over thanksgiving? Visit any of your favorite places?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your nice comment today!