Friday, March 9, 2012

curry for your weekend


 Fun Fact:
 Today, 4 years ago, Matt proposed to me!


Wow, look how young (and beardless) we were! Seems silly to remember and celebrate this day, but it was so special and I remember it like it was yesterday. The beginning of a very fun life together. So glad I said yes, couldn't ask for a better guy! :)

...


And, Happy Friday!!! We are going to be celebrating Matt's birthday, running a 5k, playing kickball, baking cupcakes, kayaking basking in the sunshine and somewhere in all of that, napping. What are your fun plans? Hope you have a great weekend!

Here is my recipe to use this weekend, its so yummy!!






ps. how about these graphics?! No, I didn't learn photoshop over night. My husband has skillz.

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute, and yes your man has skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm I don't eat chicken but I bet this would taste just as good with tofu. I love that you have brussel sprouts in it. I am going to have to try this!
    xox
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your nice comment today!