Wednesday, February 22, 2012

my cup of tea


Have you ever heard of David's Tea? It is AMAZING! I first tasted it this winter when I got it as Christmas gift, (thanks Jennifer!) Alpine Punch, that's my flavor. It has the most amazing fresh flavors I've ever tasted in a tea. It comes loose, so it requires a tea infuser or whatever you choose to use with your loose tea. But this is part of the experience, I think! Scooping out those big pieces of coconut or almond or apple, (yes, they're all in this tea!) and letting it steep. One thing really amazing about this, the smell. Actually, I've always thought all teas smell great, but don't deliver flavor as much as an aroma. Not this stuff, great smell, great taste! The only down side is that I couldn't make it last. 


pretty little package!
thanks for the infuser Stacey!!!

So what is delivered to me at work on Valentines Day? Yes, a big box full of David's tea. What a thoughtful husband I have :) In the box were some samples, so Matt has been enjoying the Darjeeling. Oh, and he's been making me tea every morning to take on my way to work, he really is thoughtful.  


Davids Tea is in NYC and Canada, so unless you happen to be either of those places, check them out online. If you love tea, or even if you don't, you will not be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your nice comment today!