Tuesday, January 10, 2012

earrings


I made these earrings for a gift a few weeks back, but I couldn't post them on here until they were given away (didn't want to ruin any surprises!)

 I've been into gold recently, and leaves are always a good piece to have when layering. 


I like the way the beads lay over the leaves, and are just a bit smaller to show off some of the details. 



Both the leaves and the beads were from other pieces of jewelry I took apart for the parts. They turned out pretty cute! 
I recently got some more cute supplies from a fun bead store in Charleston! I'm hoping to get back on my game and make some more things, I think I'll have more time now that Matt is back in class. So hopefully there will be more similar posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your nice comment today!